Thomas M. Keller - born April 20, 1962; Pierre, South Dakota.
- Graduated Milbank High School, Milbank, South Dakota 1980
- Graduated Duke University, Durham, North Carolina; May 1984
- B.A. degree in Public Policy Studies
- Graduated University of South Dakota School of Law; 1988
- Served as Deputy State's Attorney, Beadle County, Huron, South Dakota; 1988-1992
- Private Practice, Sioux Falls, South Dakota since 1992, emphasis on family law.
- Named South Dakota Child Support Referee in 2006, for calculation of child support cases submitted by parents to the State office in Pierre.
- Committee on Active Participation of Women in Law
- Solo and Small Firm Committee
- Family Law Committee (chair 2012-2014)
- Project Rural Practice
- Member of the South Dakota Bar Association; Second Circuit Bar Association
- Former Chair - Sioux Empire Homeless Coalition Board of Directors
- Sioux Falls Board of Historic Preservation
- Board of Center for Equality